Stun Guns Shipping Restrictions
Please Note: Stun Guns are illegal in the state of Massachusetts, Rhode Island and U.S. Virgin Islands. They are also illegal in Chicago, Illinois, The District of Columbia and Nassau County, New York.
We WILL NOT SHIP to the above locations or any other location where they are illegal. If you live in an area where they are illegal please refrain from purchasing Stun guns. We will NOT Ship to you and will remove the items from your order.
Blank Guns Shipping Restrictions
Please Note: Blank Guns are illegal in the state of New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. They are also illegal in the City of Chicago, IL , Aurora, IL and Topeka, KS. State of California (except TV/Movie studios or third party prop suppliers, stage acting theaters, licensed firearms dealers, schools and universities, and state or fed. Governmental agencies)
We WILL NOT SHIP to the above locations or any other location where they are illegal. If you live in an area where they are illegal please refrain from purchasing Blank guns. We will NOT Ship to you and will remove the items from your order.
Blank Gun Ammo Shipping Restrictions
Please Note: Blank Gun Ammo can not be shipped via USPS POST OFFICE. It can only ship via UPS GROUND or FED EX GROUND. Please do not select USPS as the shipping option. Your order will be cancelled automatically.
Butterfly Knives Shipping Restrictions:
We WILL NOT SHIP to the States: CA, HI, NY or any other location where they are illegal. If you live in an area where they are illegal please refrain from purchasing Butterfly Knives. We will NOT Ship to you and will remove the items from your order.
Automatic Knives Agreement:
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Import requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic opening knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Knife Import will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.
By signing and submitting this form, you (Knife Import Customer/Buyer) hereby recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Import. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic opening knives from Knife Import meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Knife Import warrants the above to be true according to the best available information. Buyers shall be responsible for verifying local, states, and federal laws.