A survival knife has all the features required to help you survive out there in the wilderness. It is a must-have item for any trip you are planning into places faraway from hustling bustling cities. Our main goal for today’s blog is to tell you about some of the Best Survival Knives available for sale online in 2019.
We think knife enthusiasts are going to enjoy this one particularly. But first, you should know that KnifeImport.com offers extremely cool cheap knives to its customers. You may look through their thousands of Wholesale Knives for sale and pick whichever suits your preferences.
Our platform has provided all types of cool knives to blade collectors and users for over 8 years now. So, we guarantee that, like other people, you will also come to love a large number of survival knives up for sale in our vast inventory!
Top 7 Survival Knives for Sale
You will need the perfect knife if you plan to go on a trekking trip of any kind. Even if you are not the adventurous type, you should still look upon the following survival knives—can’t hurt you, can it?
1. Survival Bowie Knife with Saw Back Blade
Bowie knife After taking a look at this cool knife, one cannot just stay away. How can you? It’s impossible! We think most people are sold right after taking note of its beautiful bowie knife style two-toned blade. There’s even a saw blade at the back of this best survival knife, manufactured by the Survivor brand, which can help you carry out various tasks related to cutting and sewing. While its rubber handle is injection molded and provides you an excellent ergonomic grip, it can take you out of a pinch!
Find out all its features mentioned below:
- Fixed blade with bowie knife design
- The overall length is 11.25.”
- 3cr13 stainless steel blade measuring 6” in length
- Injection-molded rubber handle 5.25” long
- Nylon Sheath provided along with this cheap survival knife costing only $7.79 (at wholesale price)
2. Survivor Jungle Camo Combat Survival Knife
You will find many bowie style survival knives for sale on this list. However, they all have their unique features, and this blade is no exception. Completely shrouded in a camo design, the Survivor combat survival knife in question will sweep you off your feet. It offers:
- An excellent stainless steel camo blade that has several saw teeth on its spine
- Camo handle with handguard
- Extended blunt metal surface on the pommel for hammering purposes
All of these excellent features should make this 10.5-inch long bowie survival knife quite expensive. However, it’s not. You can get it at a low wholesale rate of $5.99 only, which is why you shouldn’t sit there with your mouth wide open and try to buy it already!
3. “First Recon” - MTech Survival Knife with Tanto Blade
Ah! Just look at that mesmerizing black tanto blade. It looks sharp. MTech is famous for making cool pocket knives, but with this fixed blade, the manufacturer has shown that it can produce all types of knives that look awesome—without any problem. Equipped with a beautiful reverse saw blade, you can get this MTech survival knife for the wholesale price of $9.99 only.
We would buy it right away! However, the following are all its offered features that you consider before making up your mind:
- Tactical Fixed Blade Survival Knife
- “First Recon” along with skull and knives printed across black tanto blade
- Reverse saw blade on the spine.
- Full length is about 12.”
- Black handle with handguard and lanyard
- Comes with a custom sheath
4. Survivor Tanto Style Survival Hunting Knife
This is perhaps the cheapest survival knife on our current list. But that doesn’t mean it’s not functional because you can use this one of the tanto styles fixed blade knives to cut and saw away on things with ease and almost no effort. Yes! This survivor knife offers a saw blade on its back while its handle comes wrapped in a black cord, long enough to be used as a lanyard.
You can get this cheap fixed blade survival knife at the lowest wholesale rate of $3.99 only. While it offers various features and add-ons that are listed below:
- Survival knife with a tanto blade
- 7” total length
- 3mm thick and 3.5” long black stainless steel blade
- 3” long handle wrapped in black cord
- Firestarter kit and nylon sheath included
5. Jungle Master Survival Knife with Black Finish
This blade is one of the best survival knives out there in the market. Jungle Master knife brand has made this blade look unique by adding a reverse double serration to it and its already peculiar shape like a stiletto knife, even though it’s not one. The blade's black finish only adds to its awesomeness, while its metal handle with stripped grip is completely back as well.
We think you should get this as your next survival knife because it offers:
- 5.75” black stainless steel blade
- Overall length measuring 11.25.”
- The double reverse serrated blade on the back
- Black metal handle with stripped grip and lanyard
- A survival kit and sheath provided with the blade at a $7.99 wholesale rate
6. Survivor Big Fixed Blade Survival Bowie Knife
You are observing that a certain knife manufacturer is popping up in the list a lot. Well, it’s not a coincidence because most survivor knives for sale provide all qualities that people expect to find in the best survival knife. Especially this jumbo-sized fixed blade that you might be mistaken for a machete, but we think it’s almost as good.
Read its following qualities and then decide whether you should buy it for the low wholesale price of $13.99 or not:
- Jumbo Bowie survival knife with a total length of 15.”
- Full tang 3cr13 stainless steel blade measuring 9.5.”
- Pakkawood handles about 5.5” long.
- Nylon sheath included
7. Survivor Camo Fixed Blade with Survival Knife Kit
The last item on the list of best survival knives 2019 is yet another Survivor brand blade. They are that good; what can we do? Just look over at its excellent camo design on its blade and handle it with a stripped grip. Doesn’t it seem like a cool knife?
So, it would help if you were trying to get this best fixed blade knife with a 9.5” overall length within your grasp as it has an excellent stainless steel camo blade along with a zinc-aluminum handle having the same camo design. It comes with a nylon sheath and survival knife kit that includes:
- Fishing line
While you can buy this best survival knife at the wholesale rate of $8.79.
With that, we have reached the end of today’s blog on the best survival knives for sale in the online market these days. Hopefully, you enjoyed reading it and got enough information to buy the perfect survival knife.
Lastly, remember to visit Knife Import regularly to read more interesting and informative blogs on cool knives and swords for sale!