A founder of one of the biggest knife manufacturers once said that a tactical knife is any blade that you have when you need a knife. But, with this kind of definition, all everyday carry pocket knives will be labeled as tactical blades. At the same time, some people say that putting tactical before a product is just a way to attract people into buying them. But we don’t think Tac Force Knives are given a tactical design for just show; they are effective!
On Knife Import, we are always amazed at every tactical and military knife introduced each passing year by Tac Force. You will find a large number of wholesale fixed blade knives available on our website at extremely low prices, as many people highly recommend and buy the Tac Force tactical blades due to its varying uses and qualities.
In today’s blog, we will discuss this impressive blade manufacturer’s best products available for sale in the market currently or in the past because it’s crucial for us that you know your options when it comes to getting the best tactical knives from the humongous product catalog of Tac Force.
Features and Performances of Various Tac Force Knives
We will be honest with you; we looked up information about all the wholesale knives for sale available under the category of tactical blades from this brand’s catalog. One blade made an appearance in almost all of them; this is why we will have to start with that tac force knife, which is:
1. Tac-Force Speedster Model (TF-705) Spring Assisted Tactical Knife
This is an assisted opening blade that boasts rapid and smooth one-handed deployment, as it has the perfect liner lock mechanism. You will find the following features in the tactical pocket knives of this model:
- Stainless steel, half serrated and black blade
- Aluminum handle
- Closed length of 4.5.”
- Blade length of 3.25.”
- Blade thickness 3mm
- Available in 9 different colors
Knife reviewers keep this tac force knife in high regard for its sleek, sharp, and pointy blade. So, you can use it from opening card boxes to carving to stabbing an attacker in self defense.
- Durable knife with bottle opener (totally functional)
- The safe and solid locking mechanism
- Glass breaker at the pommel
- Can break easily
- Drops out of hands easily
- Little too heavy to handle
2. Tac Force Razor Assisted Opening Knife
No blade on this list can help you cut things as quickly as these cool pocket knives, as they support highly razor-sharp blades. However, this model is also more expensive than the other ones mentioned in this blog. Given the design of this spring assisted pocket knife, it’s quite heavy—still very flexible in handling and actual use. So, features:
- Length 5” when closed
- Length of blade 4.”
- Stonewash finished handle
- Comes with a fine pocket clip
- It helps you exert less effort in cutting with its razor-sharp blade.
- Great pocket clips that don’t get loose quickly.
- It has a cool blood groove blade.
- A little bit heavy
- Some level of stiffness in the blade
3. Tac Force (TF-800) Spring Assisted Folding Knife
Another one of the good blades among this list that has a half straight and half serrated blade. So, it is an excellent EDC tool that you can ask for, given it’s also called the serrated knife. Closing in an effective liner lock, this blade has a handle that is very light for its made from plastic. Let’s move on to its qualities:
- 4.5” when closed
- Half serrated and black colored blade
- Handle made out of Nylon Fiber (Black)
- 3mm blade length
- Lovely spring assisted pocket knife action
- Handle gives its user the perfect grip
- Safe locking mechanism
- The full length of the blade is never utilized.
4. Tac Force Tactical Rescue Folding Pocket Knife
A newer speedster model that offers a beautiful handle with a more exceptional grip than the other wholesale tac force pocket knives in our today’s list. This knife is sharp, strong, and very well designed—so it looks beautiful and offers various useful functions. The features that this blade boasts of are as follows:
- 9” full length
- 4” blade
- Handle made with rubberized ABS
- Stainless steel blade
- Latest product
- Already gained an audience in the market
- Handle presents the wielder with absolute grip
- Overall beautiful design
- This tactical rescue spring assisted knife has a blade longer than what’s required given its design and purpose.
5. Tac Force (TF-428) Spring Assisted Pocket Knife
Mostly new users want a knife that is plain-looking, safe, and easy to use! For such people, these tac force knives are the best. It has a belt clip that comes in handy, while the blade is pointed like a stiletto however has only a single edge. So, safe to carry when it’s closed or locked in. Following are some major features:
- 3mm thick stainless steel blade
- 3.5” in length
- Length of 5” when locked in the handle
- Very lightweight
- Easy to carry due to good pocket clip
- Pointed blade makes it easy to use for stabbing or penetrating an object
- The pocket knife Inner lock provides a high level of safety
- Once you start using it, the lock seems tight.
So, above are the 5 tac force knives for sale, available everywhere, which are highly recommended and regarded as important blades among people that buy cool pocket knives all year round.
We hope you got to learn lots about the various blades manufactured by Tac Force and how much people love to use these spring assisted knives daily or otherwise. So, let’s see you again with a new blog until then—have fun!
Related Article: MTech Knives - The Promising Quality Branded Knives